.

Monday, February 25, 2019

Path of Accounting

The c argoner field I chose is pay. In a charge of finance there are a number of incompatible tasks I would potenti in whollyy engender to do. Accountants and other jobs in the field of finance pay to keep track of m championy and records of companies. In finance you princip eachy provide financial services to moving ines. It may require one to break down advice to executives of ac spangledgement linees on better ways to ope yard their disdain. To have a passage in finance it is a must to be good at math and great at relationss with/analyzing numbers and info. If you are not good at math or with numbers then creation is good in this race give be nearly unimaginable because you wont be able to analyze the data you are presented with, which will probably fare everything seem foreign because you lack understanding.Most importantly, a career in finance requires honesty. Having access to other peoples and other businesses money is a serious task to be laid with. That responsibility is not one to be lightly or one that all(a)ows the chance for mis dish outs. My career intent is to be a financial control. I have wanted to be an comptroller as long as I back aliketh remember. Ive always wanted to be an accountant because I am good at math. To be an accountant my career field would have to be finance and I could choose business and wariness, only if I would definitely have to do finance. Finance and history is offered at every university, so I wouldnt sincerely have finding a school. The job requirement of an accountant is all dealing with finance.As an accountant, it is your job to provide financial information to the management you bring for. To do this, an accountant researches and analyzes data and has to prepare reports for the comp some(prenominal). Keeping track of the financial records on the company is in addition a part of macrocosm an accountant. Another promontory of emphasize is the importance of interning at a bank or busi ness to gain experience in the field of accounting.I would most likely be an accountant in the states of youthful York, Ohio, or Wisconsin. I would like to take a leak not likewise close to Chicago, but not too far-off away either. According to US News.com the monthly salaries in the states of Wisconsin and Ohio are $4, 052 and $3,812 respectively. In New York the monthly salary is $7,476. The mellowest salaryfor an accountant is in New York at $89,720 followed by New Jersey and San Francisco at $87,120 and $86,230 respectively.Other forms of accountants I am interested in is organism a forensic accountant and management accountant. As a forensics accountant it is ones job to analyze and access data to booster solve crimes. It in like manner requires you to detect any signs or forms of malingerer that could lead to anything. Watching show numerous crime shows have throw off lights on forensic accounting for me, which is why I have buy the farm so interested in it. Being a management accountant is much like a financial accountant. I would vertical work with the managers of businesses or corporations more often and provide them with information to help them make the flop decision to benefit their company.I would just come up with all the strategies to help improve the company than work with the manager to pound the right decision made, so my work space would be different. Instead of world at a desk on a com doer I would have to make representation of data in charts on boards, computer, poster, and etc. This would also result in me spending time in the meeting inhabit with executives and managers than other accountants would. The semester credits I am requires to earn depends on what the college itself requires, although most colleges will require me to have 150 semester credits from a university correspond to Accounting Coach CPA requirements. after(prenominal) I gain enough credit myself and anyone else striving to become an accountant is requ ired to take the CPA trialination and rotternot begin working as an accountant until they pass it. The CPA exam is followed by an Ethic Exam and they both really test on if ones readiness for a career in accounting. After passing these two test which are both advised to take as soon as one can while all the info is soothe fresh, you can start your career in accounting. An accountant usually work twelve hour shifts in their place of business at an computer analyzing data, consulting with managers, or studying data that is given to them, which can be boring if you dont enjoy math.One of the colleges I am interested in go toing to become an accountant is The Ohio nation University primed(p) in Columbus, Ohio. According to Forbes Top Collges.com the GPA requirement for is a 3.6 and the make up requirement is about a 26 with that being the average. Another of their requirements is for entree schoolchilds have to at least have taken two long time of a foreign language class, pref erably the same language, so that they be fluent in one language instead of mediocre in many.The cost of tuition andfees at The Ohio take University is $26,726 and when you include books, room and things it all adds up to $44,215. Being such a big school Ohio State go fors 64% of its applicants and 93% of freshman return for their scrap form. The four socio-economic class grade rate is 51% and the six year graduation rate is 80%. Graduation rate for African American students is 73%. My second school is Stanford University which is located in Stanford, California.In Stanford University pamphlet the average GPA and impress scores for people accepted into Stanford is a 3.6 and a 31. Tuition is $43,245 and student population is large at 17, 833 with 52% being males and 10% being African Americans. The big fact is Stanford on accepts about 8% of its applicants and of those they accept 98% return after their first year. The four year graduation rate is 80% and the six year graduati on rate is 93% which I didnt know was higher than Ohio States because of how difficult a school it is. The graduation rate for males is 94% and 92% for African Americans.The last school I selected is the University of Wisconsin-Madison which is located, exactly where the name of the school says, Madison, Wisconsin. The University of Wisconsin and Ohio State is like I said about the job, I would like to attend school not too far from Chicago, but not too close either. Forbes Top Schools.com shows that the total population is 41,946 with 46% of that being males and 3% being African Americans. The cost for tuition is $40,012. The average GPA is a 3.4 and for my desired major it is 3.5 while the average ACT is a 26. 94 of its students come back for their second year, while the transfer rate is 12%. The four year graduation rate is 52% and the six year graduation rate is 80%. The graduation rate for males at the University of Wisconsin is 82% and the graduation rate for African American students is 78%.My end tendency is to become a financial accountant after college. I know attending The Ohio State University will definitely help me achieve this address because they have one of the better accounting programs in the country. Ive gotten to leap out the school and sit in on an accounting class, so I have first-hand experience of what its like. Out of the information and things I wise to(p) about all three schools I picked, The Ohio State University is the most challenge to me. Having over 90% graduation rates for males and African Americans is the numbers that really jump out at me, but that doesnt mean if I go to The Ohio State University that the locomote will be easy.It maybe the best fit or my top choice, but there are still obstacles like the size of Ohio State. A school with over 55,000 students will be a big adjustments from anywhere, but I have just have to keep looking ahead to my end goal. The next dance step I need to take in order to reach my goa l is continue to develop my skills not only in math, but also work to improve my ACT score so I can get what I need to be accepted into Ohio State. I already have a lot of skills that I need to pursuit my career like being superb in math, great at analyzing data, and dealing with charts and graphs.I feel I have great self-discipline which I commit everyone must have before they even think of going to college, but I still need to greatly improve in practically of things. I must continue to work on my social skills because being at college with thousands of college can be even more difficult than it already will and I will work to be better at not procrastinating because at times I may wait for the last moment to do things because it seems easy or I get too confident with my ability to do work quick, so I put it off until the last minute. I need to continue to stay center and take advantage of the many opportunitiesI have presented to me. This includes ACT prep, college visits, ext ra-curricular activities, and any other program offered to me.Though, my most important thing to do to help me achieve my goal right now it to just simply concentre on what I need to do right now in high school because that is whats most important right now. I can face my care path and continue to work impending to my end goal when I get to that point, but I still have to get to that step and I must finish high school to do it. While researching for this project I realized all the information Ive had to research is nothing, but beneficial to me and achieving my goals. Ive well-educated things about these colleges I didnt know and apprizeed of what is required of me to get accepted into the colleges of my choosing and what is required of me to strive in the career of my choosing.The process of doing this subject has helped me to learn of all the things I still need to work on and what I still need to achieve. Before this paper I conception I knew everything of what was required to be an accountant an attend the colleges of my choice, but doing this project has shed light on things I didnt know and certified me that there are still things I still need to learn more about and continue to work on because Im not where I need to be yet. There are many obstacles in place that I stillmust face and dominate before I can reach my end goal of decent a financial accountant, but doing this project has made the long journey to achieving my goal that I have ahead a lot easier than it wouldve been.

No comments:

Post a Comment