.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Autism Paper Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Autism Paper - Essay Example His autism presents itself as a need for order, esoteric ways of viewing the world and difficulty communicating that to his classmates despite being very friendly and sometimes very outgoing, and a degree of judgment about others. In games with others, he frequently has different goals and objectives and wonders why everyone else is so â€Å"stupid†. The ADI-R and CSBQ may be able to guide my work with Adam. I would recommend, however, that they put him through the ADOS before designing a plan. The ADOS is designed to work with the ADI-R, and while I don't think it's strictly necessary, I believe that it's important to get as many different points of information as possible before beginning a regimen. The ADI-R focuses on social interaction, communication and behavior patterns. I think these are important, but I'd want a more holistic, qualitative look at his symptoms. The CSBQ is helpful because, as a questionnaire, it can provide more data than the ADOS. In conjunction, I th ink they are a useful guide. One thing I'd want to see specifically is his degree of restricted and repetitive behaviors.

No comments:

Post a Comment